We subscribe to, and are members of, the IDA which is the Irish dental governing body. We continue to keep our knowledge current through attending various courses e.g. health and safety, restorative and other relevant specialised courses.
We attend industry conferences e.g. IDA (Irish Dental Association) annual conferences and also conferences which are run by leaders within the dental industry.
The dental industry operates a voluntary CPD scheme – Continual Professional Development. As we believe that it’s important to keep up-to-date with industry development and improvements, we voluntarily achieve and keep in line with the Continual Professional Development scheme.
We provide dental treatments of the same high standard to private patients, medical card holders, PRSI and dental insurance holders. We will check your entitlements so that you can avail of them and can agree your appointment schedule so that you can make the most of your entitlements.
Under the PRSI system patients are entitled to a dental examination free of charge each year.
Under the Medical card system patients are entitled to a dental examination, 2 fillings and any number of extractions each year.
If you have dental insurance, we will complete the necessary documentation for you to make your claim after your treatment.
- We will provide you with a dental service which has been recognised by the dental industry.
- We are experienced in all aspects of dental care so you can feel confident that we will be able to cater for your requirements.
- We aim to make your child’s visit an enjoyable and informative one with free treat bags for the younger children and teens entered into a free raffle for a music voucher.
- We regularly run promotions e.g. Family week promotions, Whitening promotions.
- Early and late appointments are available every week.
- We will work with you to tailor your treatment plan to work within your lifestyle.
- We stay current with trends in our industry.
- We provide information about after care as part of our service and will be available for any follow up questions that you might have.
- Our location beside the Killiney shopping centre is well serviced with public transport and local parking.
- Above all, we listen to you and provide our service in a relaxed, friendly environment.
It’s a simple statement “Vard Dental aims to provide quality value services and quality value treatments which have expected outcomes that are in line with our patients requirements”
Call (01) 2855 841
or book your appointment online